Store ‘n’ Go Secure Portable HDD with Keypad Access
- Versatile, portable and built to go anywhere
- Seamlessly encrypts 100% of your data on-the-ﬂy and keeps your data safe
- Military Grade AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption
- Built in keypad for PIN input
- USB-C™ superfast connection
- Erases data after multiple failed entry attempts
- 2TB data storage capacity
In today’s world, the security of your confidential data is of the utmost importance. Imagine losing your personal files, leaving them on a train or in the back of a taxi, knowing that anyone can access them because they were saved on a standard hard drive. Now the Store ‘n’ Go Secure with Keypad Access is here for your peace of mind.
The AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive in real-time with a built-in keypad for password input. The hard drive does not store passwords in the computer or system’s volatile memory making it far more secure than software encryption. Also, if it falls into the wrong hands, the hard drive will lock and require re-formatting after 20 failed password attempts.
Compatible with both PC and Mac operating systems, the hard drive interface is USB 3.1 GEN 1 with USB-C connection for super-fast data transfer speeds*. The pack includes a USB-C to USB-A cable as well as a USB-A to USB-C adapter for connection to a range of devices. It can also be connected to TVs, a feature which is not possible with regular encrypted hard drives.
For added security, Nero Backup software is provided to help you back up all your files, folders, and drives from your laptop or PC whenever you want. It also allows you to schedule an auto back up to a set time and day to ensure that it gets done regularly! Nero Backup Software is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (not compatible with Mac OS)
- Power: Bus powered via USB cable
- Interface: USB 3.1 GEN 1
- Enclosure material: Plastic and Aluminium
- LED Indicator: Power, HDD / SSD activity and encrypted status
- Product Weight: 283 grams (approx)
- Dimensions: 123.5mm x 76mm x 11mm (L x W x H)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 90%, non condensing