Antibacterial SeaGlass USB 3.2 Gen 1 Drive
- Microban® protected USB drive stays inherently cleaner for longer
- With always-active, 24/7 round the clock effective protection against a broad spectrum of bacteria
- USB3.2 Gen 1 offers faster transfer speeds – Best solution for storing and moving data across devices
- Push and Pull sliding design protects the USB connector when not in use, without a cap to lose
Solution with expertise in technology
Verbatim®, the global leader in storage media, and Microban® International, the global leader in antimicrobial and odor control technologies, jointly introduce a new kind of “clean” for USB drives. This exclusive partnership has resulted in a high-quality, one-of-a-kind USB drive enhanced with antibacterial product protection that lets consumers worry less and enjoy more.
Microban® antimicrobial technology is fully integrated into Verbatim SeaGlasse USB drives at the point of manufacture & works by reducing the growth of surface bacteria & disrupting vital life processes & biological functions that enable proliferation & reproduction of microbes. The built-in technology cannot be washed away & does not wear off, offering lifetime protection, round the clock.
Features and Benefits:
- Effective protection against a broad spectrum of bacteria
- Even if USB drives are disinfected, bacteria can easily rebounds after only 2 hours! Microban® protected drive stays inherently cleaner for longer with always-active, 24/7 round the clock protection – provides greater peace of mind for end-users between handling and transport
- Built-in product protection which can’t be washed away or worn off!
- Featured with frosted surface and rounded edges, resembling Sea Glass in appearance, with ‘Push and Click’ sliding mechanism – No cap to lose
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Also compatible with USB 2.0 ports)
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Product weight : 7g
- Product dimensions : 54.7 x 20.7 x 9.6 mm
16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB