Vi550 2.5″ SATA 3 Internal Solid State Drive
- Host interface: SATA III 6Gbps
- Compatible with many PC or laptops: 2.5” 7mm
- With cutting-edge 3D NAND flash technology
- Lightning-fast data transfer and easy for installation
- Available in capacities: 128GB – 2TB
Verbatim 2.5” SATA III 7mm solid state drives can revitalise the performance of your system. Using the latest 3D NAND technology they offer the perfect way to upgrade from either hard drive or an older SSD. The Vi550 has a superior controller for increased reliability, larger capacities and faster read/write speeds.
Expand the lifetime of your laptop or PC
Breathe new life into an older system by replacing a tired hard drive or a legacy 2D NAND SSD with a Vi550 S3 SSD. The Vi550 offers read speeds of up to 560MB/s, up to 20 times faster than a standard hard drive. With a MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours and TBW rating of up to 360TB, the Vi550 is a high spec SSD that can be relied upon. Recommended for professional installation.
High speed 3D NAND flash chips combined with the latest generation controller will improve the response times of your system. From faster start up, shut down and loading times to smooth multi-tasking, you will benefit from increased productivity.
Tough and Durable
Verbatim SSD’s have no moving parts of delicate components so unlike hard drives they are resistant to bumps and shocks.
Cool and efficient
As Verbatim SSD’s are quieter and generate less heat than hard drives, your laptop will run for longer on a single charge.
- Form factor: 2.5” 7mm
- Host Interface: SATA Revision 3.2. SATA 1.5 Gbps, 3 Gbps and 6 Gbps interface
- System Reliability (MTBF): 2 million hours
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: RH 90% under 40°C (operational)
- Shock: 1500G, duration 0.5ms Half Sine Pulse
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm frequency/diplacement. 80Hz~2000Hz/20G frequency/acceleration, X,Y,Z axis 60 minutes orientation
- Dimensions: 3.94in x 2.75in x 0.28in
- Weight: 45g
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty**
- 128GB (P/N 49350): 560MB/sec read; 430MB/sec write
- 256GB (P/N 49351): 560MB/sec read; 460MB/sec write
- 512GB (P/N 49352): 560MB/sec read; 535MB/sec write
- 1TB (P/N 49353): 560MB/sec read; 535MB/sec write
- 2TB (P/N 49354): 560MB/sec read; 535MB/sec write
Intended for use in client PC applications and are not suitable for server environments.
*Based on internal testing result. Depending on host drive, performance may vary
**Limited Warranty is 3 years or up to the TBW rating.