3 Port 140W PD 3.1 & QC 3.0 GaN Charger
- With ‘GaNFast’ technology, compact size with higher power output
- Equipped with PD 3.1, QC 3.0 and SuperCharge fast charging technology
- Equipped with 2 Type C PD ports (also support PPS) and 1 USB-A QC 3.0/Supercharge port, able to charge up to 3 devices simultaneously, with a total maximum output of 140W
- Supports single port output with PD 3.1 140W
- With 4 Protection Systems and earthing construction to ensure safety
With ‘GaN’ technology
This GaNFastTM Charger is a next-generation power adaptor built around Navitas’ GanFastTM power integrated circuits (ICs) that speed up charging of mobile devices including phones, laptops and tablets by delivering higher power to the device battery than a traditional silicon-based charger. This charger achieves high power output with a compact size that makes it ideal for use at home, in the office and overseas.
Advanced PD 3.1 technology, charge up to 3 devices simultaneously
The charger comes with 2 Type C PD ports (PPS supported) and 1 USB-A QC 3.0/SuperCharge port, charge up to 3 devices simultaneously. Type C PD 3.1 port supports the updated PD 3.1 charging protocol and provides up to 140W charging when used alone & can fully satisfy the charging demands of MacBook Pro 16” 2021 at 140W by using the original Type C to MagSafe cable. The Type C PD 3.1 will maintain the supply of 100W charging even when it is being used together with the 2 other ports. The PD 3.0 port supports up to 100W charging when used alone and the maximum output of USB-A QC 3.0/SuperCharge supports up to 27.5W when used alone. Both Type C PD 3.1 and PD 3.0 also support up to 45W PPS charging. The total maximum output is rated at 140W.
4 protection systems and earthing construction
It is designed with 4 protection systems: over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection and over temperature protection. Therefore, the quality and stability are ensured. Earthing provides extra protection from electrical leakage and to safeguard people, and equipment within.
Multi-national Safety Certificates
The USB Charger has gained Safety Mark (Singapore), IEC62368 (H.K.), FCC (U.S.), CE (EU) and RoHS certificates. It is also supported with Global Product Liability Insurance.
- Input: 100 – 240V AC 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A (Max)
- Type C PD 3.1 (Supports PPS up to 45W) – 3.3-21Vdc/5A, 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/3A, 15Vdc/3A, 20Vdc/5A, 28Vdc/5A (Max. 140W)
- Type C PD 3.0 (Supports PPS up to 45W) – 3.3-21Vdc/5A, 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/3A, 15Vdc/3A, 20Vdc/5A (Max. 100W)
- USB-A QC 3.0 / SuperCharge – 3.3-5.5Vdc/5A, 3.6-6.5Vdc/3A, 6.5-9Vdc/2A, 9-12Vdc/1.5A (Max. 27.5W)
- Total: Max. 140W
- Over current protection, Over voltage protection, Short circuit protection, Over temperature protection
- Operating temperature: -10°C – 40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C – 85°C
- Product dimensions: 108.5 x 48.3 x 80.2 (mm)
- Product weight: 283g
- Material: PC Flame resistant material
- Warranty : 1-year limited warranty