Vi560 SATA 3 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive
- Internal SATA III M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
- High reliability with superior flash controller
- Client SSD for laptop upgrades
- Read speeds of up to 560 MB/s
- Boost your PC’s performance and launch applications faster
- Low power consumption for extended battery life
Verbatim SATA III M.2 2280 internal solid state drives can revitalise the performance of your system. Using the latest 3D NAND technology and compact dimensions, they offer the perfect way to upgrade, particular for small or thin form factor devices such as Ultrabooks and Notebooks.
The Vi560 delivers fast system boot-ups, quick application responses and rapid transfer speeds, with read speeds of up to 560MB/s, which is 10 times faster than a standard hard drive. With a MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 1.5 million hours and up to 450 TBW (terabytes written), the Vi560 is a high spec SSD that can be relied upon. (Recommended for professional installation).
High speed 3D NAND flash chips combined with the latest generation controller will improve the response times of your system. From faster start up, shut down and loading times to smooth multi-tasking, you will benefit from increased productivity.
Tough and Durable
Verbatim SSD’s have no moving parts of delicate components so unlike hard drives they are resistant to bumps and shocks.
Cool and efficient
As Verbatim SSD’s are quieter and generate less heat than hard drives, your laptop will run for longer on a single charge.
- Form factor: M.2 2280
- Host Interface: Serial ATA Interface 6.0 Gbps
- Industry renowned controller
- System Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 million hours
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Shock: 1500G, duration 0.5ms Half Sine Pulse
- Vibration: 7Hz~800Hz, 3.08Grms, 30 min/axis (X,Y,Z)
- Dimensions: 80mm x 22.1mm x 2.3mm
- Weight: 9.1g
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty***
- 128GB (P/N 49361): 560MB/sec read; 460MB/sec write
- 256GB (P/N 49362): 560MB/sec read; 460MB/sec write
- 512GB (P/N 49363): 560MB/sec read; 520MB/sec write
- 1TB (P/N 49364): 560MB/sec read; 520MB/sec write
Intended for use in client PC applications and are not suitable for server environments.
*Based on internal testing result. Depending on host drive, performance may vary.
**Controller model may vary.
***Limited Warranty is 3 years or up to the TBW rating.
128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1T