M-Disc BDXL 100GB 4X Branded 25pk spindle
- Verbatim M DISC optical media is the new standard for digital archival storage. Unlike traditional optical media, which utilize dyes that can break down over time, data stored on an M DISC is engraved on a patented inorganic write layer – it will not fade or deteriorate. This unique engraving process renders these archival grade discs practically impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity.
- ISO/IEC 16963 standard longevity tests have proven the durability of M DISC technology, and it withstood rigorous testing by the US Department of Defense. Based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing, M DISC media has a projected lifetime of several hundred years.
- Designed for widely distributed large data such as scientific images, video, and other commercial application object data, Verbatim M DISC BDXL media have a storage capacity of 100GB – allowing you to use fewer discs while archiving your files.
- Projected lifetime of several hundred years (based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing)
- Stored data is engraved – ultimate archival solution
- Impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity
- Withstood rigorous testing for durability by US Department of Defense
- 100GB storage capacity
- Compatible with BDXL optical drives