5 Port 5.6A Universal Travel Adapter
- With 4 built-in international adapters
- With full voltage of AC universal socket
- 5 ports charger including 4 USB-A ports & 1 Type C port
- Built-in spare 8A fuse to provide extra protection
- Supplied with pouch for storage
- Smart charging technology, automatic distribution of power to the devices
- Acquired multi-national safety certificates and adopted 4 protection systems to ensure safety use
With 4 built-in international adapters
It is a retractable plug design to provide built-in 4 international adapters including EU, UK, US & AU. It can allow users to travel more than 150 countries around the world.
With full voltage of AC universal socket
It supports all AC plugs*, including MacBook Pro & Switch original charger. It can be used as a universal adaptor.
With Smart Charging technology
It has 1 Type C port and 4 USB-A ports. With smart charging technology, it automatically detects device’s specification and optimizes charging current.
Built-in spare 8A fuse to provide extra protection
If the current overloads, the fuse will automatically cut off to ensure the safety of users and appliances. There is a spare 8A fuse for immediate replacement to provide extra protection.
Supplied with pouch for storage
The pouch can be used for storage, which can protect the charger not to be scratched and to be portable easily.
Multi-national safety certificates and 4 Protection Systems
It has gained FCC (U.S.), CE (EU), E1703 (Australia) certificates. It is designed with anti-over current, anti-overheating, anti-short circuit and anti-overvoltage protection. Therefore, the quality and stability are ensured.
*Do not use with devices demanding power over 880W at AC110V or 1840W at AC230V.
- Product Dimension : 73.1 x 53.4 x 52.8 mm
- Net Weight : 145g
- Input : 100-240V/50-60Hz/0.8A
- DC Total Output : 5V/5.6A Max
- USB-A Normal Output : 4 x 2.4A Max
- Type C Normal Output : 5V/3A Max
- AC Max. Power : 110V – 880W; 230V – 1840W
- Fuse Rating: 8A Max
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
*Do not use with devices demanding power over 880W at 110Vac or 1840W at 230Vac.
Remarks: For charging with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™/PD technology, connect the devices with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0/3.0 or PD